Comment on page
This engagement tool is a full replacement of HighLevel's chat widget 🎉🎉🎉
- Provides a way for customers and website visitors to fill out a webchat form, which sends a message into a specific HighLevel location account, and creates an sms conversation.
- All functionality of the HighLevel web chat tool is found within ChatHQ’s webchat, including:
- Triggering workflows from new “webchat replies”
- Robust activity logs in the contact details sections of HighLevel.
- ChatHQ’s webchat is also multi-location, so you can connect multiple different HighLevel sub-accounts to a single Engagement Widget! This works great for franchise businesses that have multiple sub-accounts in your HighLevel!
- Lead capture on websites and funnels
- Customer support via SMS communication
- Direct contact between a website visitor and your HighLevel account
- Trigger SMS communication automation using workflows to nurture leads
There are some basic settings that you can change when setting up your webchat tool that can completely change how your customers and prospects interact with you.
2. Panel Title
This changes the text shown at the top of the webchat tool after the tool was already clicked by your website visitor or customer. For more information on this please click here to view the help article.
3. Tool Visibility
In order to use this tool, and many others, you will need to add your HighLevel agency API key. This key gives ChatHQ the ability to pull in data from your HighLevel including the sub-accounts (locations), teams, calendars, forms, surveys, and more!
Using the location selector, you choose the HighLevel location you would like to use for your Webchat tool. There are 2 different ways to configure the Webchat tool:
Only connected to one location in your HighLevel account
Connected to 2 or more locations in your HighLevel account
If you do not want to show your company's address, or if you use a PO Box and feel like showing that is unprofessional, you can always hide the address from view by toggling the "Hide Address" into the "ON" position.
You can ONLY hide the address when using "Single Location" Webchat configuration
- 1.Initial Message When someone opens the Webchat tool, you want to greet them and make sure they fill out and submit the form. Here you have the opportunity to say whatever you want to help get this individual to convert and become a new lead.
- 2.Legal Message This message informs whoever is filling out the form about legal implications after submitting, such as SMS fees or privacy notifications. This is completely customizable.
- 3.Display Email Field If you want to collect the prospects email, you can add and email fields
This greeting is the small line of text that represents the header of the "success" message.
This is the body message of the "success" message where you can enter more information for your website visitor or customer after they submit the Webchat form.
At any point in time, you can "submit" a web chat form to test what the submission messaging looks like to your website visitor or customer. You don't even need any data in the form itself to test this, you simply hit the submit button and you will see the next view of the web chat tool.