Comment on page
If you're looking to update or add new payment methods, change your billing information, or update your subscription plan in ChatHQ, follow the steps below.
- 1.Log in to your ChatHQ account.
- 2.Navigate to the 'Settings' option, usually located on the left-hand side of your screen.
- 3.Click on 'Billing' to access the billing and payment methods section.
- 1.Locate 'Payment Methods' on the top right-hand corner of the billing section.
- 2.Click on 'Manage' to open the ChatHQ payment portal.
Here, you'll have the option to update your subscription plan as well as your payment and billing information.
- 1.Click on 'Add Payment Method'.
- 2.You'll be redirected to a new page where you'll need to enter your card details:
- Card Number
- Expiration Date
- Zip Code
- 3.After entering the details, click on 'Add' to save the new payment method.
- 1.Click on 'Update Information'.
- 2.Enter your updated details, including:
- Phone Number
- 3.Click on 'Save' to update your billing information.
If you decide not to make any changes, you can click on 'Cancel' to return to the payment portal.
- 1.Click on 'Update Plan' in the payment portal.
- 2.You'll be taken to a new page where you can select a new subscription plan that suits your needs.