Comment on page
Booking Calenders (HighLevel)
- This tool gives you and your customers the ability to show appointment scheduling calendars inside of your Engagement Widget
- Connects to HighLevel group calendars and individual calendars
- Soon to connect with more calendar software such as Calendly
- Book discovery calls with new leads directly from the widget on any page of your website
- Offer your customers the ability to book onboarding calls from inside your application
- Schedule 1-on-1 meetings with new customers after they purchase your products or services
- Offer website visitors a “free demo” calendar based on website interactions and time-on-site metrics
- Offer your customers the ability to schedule “accountability calls” if they are not moving through your application fast enough
2. Panel Title
This changes the text shown at the top of the Booking Calendars tool after the tool was already clicked by your website visitor or customer. For more information on this please click here to view the help article.
3. Tool Visibility
In order to use this tool, and many others, you will need to add your HighLevel agency API key. This key gives ChatHQ the ability to pull in data from your HighLevel including the sub-accounts (locations), teams, calendars, forms, surveys, and more!
After you connect your HighLevel agency API key, you will see new options appear on the screen. One of the options is a locations selector. When you click this drop down, you will be able to select any of your HighLevel sub-accounts from a list. Select the sub-account that has the calendar you will to show in the widget.
Next you will be given the option to select your calendar group. In this drop down, you will see all the calendar groups in the selected location/sub-account. Choose the calendar group with the calendar you would like to show in the widget.
By selecting "use all active calendars", you're telling the Engagement Widget that you would like to list all calendars inside of your selected calendar group. You can see in the image below, that the calendar group is rendered inside of the widget, and all calendars within that group appear.
If you want to choose one particular calendar to show inside of the widget, you can select that calendar from a list. This list will only show the calendars that are inside of the selected calendar group. In the image below, you can see that a single calendar is selected and rendered inside of the Engagement Widget.