Comment on page
- This tool gives you the ability to build a unique experience inside your widgets using custom HTML
- Similar to how you can build email templates with custom HTML, you can add any type of content into this widget tool if it can be built with HTML
- Any custom CSS you would like to add needs to be added directly in the HTML.
- Bring HTML email templates into your widgets as Call To Actions
- Show HTML websites or funnel pages inside of your widgets
There are some basic settings that you can change when setting up your Custom HTML tool that can change how your customers and prospects interact with your widget.
2. Panel Title
This changes the text shown at the top of the Custom HTML tool after the tool was already clicked by your website visitor or customer. For more information on this please click here to view the help article.
3. Tool Visibility
Paste in your HTML code into the HTML field. You can import an HTML file by clicking on the green Upload button. If you have your HTML code inputted in the box, you also have the option to export your HTML by clicking on the export button.
You can change the navigation icon by clicking on the dropdown and selecting an icon for your Custom HTML tool. Uploading custom icons is coming soon!