Comment on page
- This tool allows you to build stand-alone pages inside of your Engagement Widget™ using our Rich Content editor
- You can do things like:
- 1.Add H1, H2, H3, ect
- 2.Change text size and color
- 3.Add images and videos
- 4.Add hyperlinks
- 5.And so much more!
- Build individual content pages (like blog pages) directly inside of your widget for your audience to read and consume
- Educate your customers or audience on critical features or processes within your application or business
- Create media-rich experiences inside your widgets that draw attention and help sell your products and services
There are some basic settings that you can change when setting up your Rich Content tool that can change how your customers and prospects interact with your widget.
2. Panel Title
This changes the text shown at the top of the Rich Content tool after the tool was already clicked by your website visitor or customer. For more information on this please click here to view the help article.
3. Tool Visibility
Type your content into the given field. You can change the text format by adding headings, bulleted lists, number lists, quotes and text boxes. You can also change the font size, color, and highlight as well as bold, italicize, underline, or strike-through text. You have the ability to insert code, links, and videos.
You can change the navigation icon by clicking on the dropdown and selecting an icon for your Rich Content tool. Uploading custom icons is coming soon!