Comment on page
Ideas, Roadmap, and Announcements
This help article was designed to guide you through the process of navigating the "Ideas," "Roadmap," and "Announcements" sections of your ChatHQ Portal account.
Following the steps outlined below, you'll learn how to:
- Submit new product ideas
- Vote on feature ideas submitted by other customers
- Track the progress of upcoming updates currently on the roadmap
- And stay informed with the latest announcements from ChatHQ
Look for the Ideas, Roadmap, and Announcements options located at the lower-left corner of the page.
- Click on "Ideas."
- A pop-up will appear on the right-hand side.
- Scroll through the submitted ideas.
- To upvote an idea, click on the upvote option.
- To comment, click on the comment option.
- Click on the filter button.
- Choose from "under consideration," "up next," "in progress," or "finished."
- Use the dropdown menu.
- Choose from "trending," "latest ideas," "most votes," or "least votes."
- Click "add an idea."
- Type in a summary, explain its utility, who would benefit, and how it should work.
- Optionally, attach images and select up to three topics.
- Click "submit idea."
- Click on "Roadmap."
- Four categories will be visible: "under consideration," "up next," "in progress," and "finished."
- Click on any of these to view details.
- To comment, click on the comment option and type your comment. You can also attach images.
- Click on "Announcements."
- Scroll through to view all announcements.
- Click on any announcement to read more details.
- To like an announcement, click on the like option.
- Choose an emoji reaction: “like”, "heart eyes" or "fire."